Thursday 1 January 2009

Merry Christmas , we got the car and happy new year!! By thomas.

hi guys,

well i sure hope you had fun tracking st. Nick!The only areas i did not see were from North America to Hawaii.

and we also got the new car on the 24th of December, like an early Christmas present.

Happy New Year! We didn't hear the fireworks, becasue we didn't get to stay up until midnight. But we stayed up until your midnight, which wasn't very fair becasue it was only 9 o'clock over here.

The car's really really cool because I can have the fan in my seat, and my brother's or my mum's and my dad's, and we can plug in the ipod as well.

It's only 14 days until my birthday! My Oma and Grandad are coming over the day before my birthday.

Please leave me some comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison, Bill, Thomas and Nicholas

Happy New Year! Hope you had a lovely Christmas - sounds like you did. Thomas and Nicholas what great presents but might not be much use over here - it is snowing as I type. Missing you.
from everyone at Cameron House Nursery School x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom Tom

I know Oma and Grandad have arrived by this posting. I hope they brought you alot of nice things for your Birthday. Have a wonderful time with them and maybe teach them some Spanish. Tell everyone we love them.

Your Lockport Aunties