Wednesday 1 October 2008

24 Sleeps

yeah, yeah, I know, I obviously can't be trusted to keep to an agreement, there I've gone and missed a day again...

today, can I start with OMG, IT'S OCTOBER and we're leaving THIS MONTH.

i feel that I should panic, or something. but first - if you've ever wanted to know what the inside of my house looks like, these pictures are SO NOT telling the truth. My house looks like that, but with lots of stuff lying around, lots of stuff...lotxs of stuff yhat either has to be packed up or got rid of. oh dear.

i'm trying to remember if we did anything toward moving yesterday or today - oh yes, Quirk went to the vet for her final set of vaccinations yesterday. Just a trip for her "export health check" in 3 weeks.

did I say 3 weeks? I think I did.

sorry, I can't write anymore, I have to go and faint.

No comments: